- Concentrated Compression Blade (CCB) for high-static pressure of demanding applications such as radiators, the CCB is engineered to focus the inner weaker circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress the air
- Wind Blocker Frame: To achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, the frame is designed to work with the CCB to reduces the blade's noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound
- Hydraulic Bearing/Low-Noise Design: The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise and improves efficiency. The Low-Noise Cable can reduce the noise level by 24% from 24.6dBA to 18.7dBA
- Anti-vibration Mounting System: In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners
- Inlet and outlet temp. are 49℃ and 44.5℃ in respective, △T= 4.5℃.