How customers earn points
At AYOUB COMPUTERS, we believe in rewarding loyalty, and the best way to do that is by offering our customers a Privilege program .Members will be able seamlessly earn points and redeem them for great rewards!
Types of earning rules
- Signup (create an account)
- Make an order
- Facebook Like
- Facebook Share
- Instagram Follow
- Twitter Follow
- Celebrate a birthday
Ways to earn points
|Celebrate a birthday||
|Share on Facebook||
|Like on Facebook||
|Follow on Instagram||
|Follow on Twitter||
|Place an order||
1 Point 1 LBP
How customers can view their points balance or referral link
Checking points balance
It's easy for a customer to check their points. To do so, a customer simply needs to log in to their account, and click on the launcher.
Getting the referral URL to share with friends
Similarly, a Program Member can click on the launcher to copy their referral URL to share with their friends.
The Referral Flow
The referral flow is simple.
- You can refer to a friend by sending them your referral URL, either by Copying the link and sending it manually or Directly by available sharing options Facebook, Twitter, and email.
- When your friends click the URL and enters their email, they will get their reward. They will then have the ability to click 'Apply Code' - which directly adds the code to their shopping cart.
- If they then go on to make a purchase, then you will get their reward. ( 10,000 LBP OFF,
To turn points into a rewards, you will need to,
- Log into your account on www.ayoubcomputers.com
- Click on the launcher to open the rewards panel. ( Located on the bottom right of the page )
- Click on All rewards.
- If you don't have enough points to redeem, you'll see a progress bar on the right, next to the reward name.
- If you have enough points, there will be a Redeem button.
- Upon clicking redeem, you will be taken to a page that shows the coupon code with a button to Apply code which will automatically apply that coupon code to the checkout.
- You can copy the code and apply it manually in the promo section at check out.